We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the International Workshop on Quantum Computing Software to be held in Denver, Colorado as part of the Supercomputing 2023 (SC23) program. As the fourth installment, the workshop will continue to highlight impactful and novel contributions to the development of software for quantum computing selected from contributed abstracts.
The purpose of this workshop is to explore and discuss the innovative steps in computer science necessary to make quantum computing practical and accessible. The workshop will focus heavily on the tools and software for quantum computing with particular emphasis on actual implementations.
Topics of interest for this workshop include but are not limited to the following:
- Quantum Programming Languages
- Quantum Compilers and Profilers
- Quantum Programming Models
- Quantum Machine Learning Software
- Hybrid Programming Tools and Workflows
- Numerical Simulators of Quantum Programs
- Debugging, Verification, and Benchmarking Software
- Other quantum computing software
Topics that are not relevant to the workshop include domain-specific applications of quantum computing, the development and physical design of quantum computing hardware or devices, or the co-design of such systems, and quantum algorithms.
Proposed contributions to be presented at the workshop must be submitted as a two-page extended abstract including references. Submissions are made to the “Fourth International Workshop on Quantum Computing Software” or “Quantum Computing Software” workshop at the SC23 submissions website
The organizing committee will use a single-blind review of the submitted abstracts and rank them for relevance, impact, significance, and novelty. Comments will be provided back to all submissions, and abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the workshop will be notified. Authors of accepted abstracts will also be invited to present at the workshop and may, optionally, submit a full manuscript for inclusion in the SC Workshops Proceedings.
Abstract Deadline: 21 July 2023, AoE
Acceptance Notification: 11 August 2023, AoE
Manuscript Deadline: 18 September 2023, AoE
Workshop Event: 13 November 2023, 8:30 AM - 5 PM MDT
- Travis Humble, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Yuri Alexeev, Argonne National Laboratory
- Scott Pakin, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Ojas Parekh, Sandia National Laboratories
- Bert de Jong, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Dmitry Lyakh, NVIDIA Corp.
- Nils Anders Petersson, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Hausi Muller, University of Victoria
- Gabriel Perdue, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory