Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Who? Anyone involved in DOE Office of Science efforts, such as SciDAC, INCITE, and core-funded efforts, is encouraged to submit an animation to be shown at the Electronic Visualization night. As a benefit to both your project and the program offices, all submissions will be provided to the program offices for future publicity. This is a fun event to share your research with your peers, DOE, and the rest of the world.
Where? Visualization Night will be held at Big Game Restaurant at 1631 Wazee Street.
When? Submissions are due by the end of day Friday, June 17 (No late submissions will be accepted). Interesting and impactful visualizations are solicited.
Please celebrate our successes and share them visually with our colleagues in a relaxed setting.
How? By following the submission guidelines below. In summary, these are submitting authorship information, caption, publication release authorization, and content
Submission guidelines: Every submission must include the following materials:
- Title of your contribution
- List of contributors with affiliation
- Link to a representative high resolution image for use in printed conference handouts. The picture (including caption) will be printed in an area roughly 2.5″ wide and 3″ tall. To guarantee best presentation of your material, please respect this space and allow a minimum resolution of 1000 pixels on the shortest side of the image.
- Short caption describing the representative image
- A link to download a file with your full video contribution (2 GB Max: H.264 only). This animation should not exceed 5 minutes in length. 1-2 minutes total running time is encouraged. The video will be shown on video screens with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, so keep this in mind when producing the video. We reserve the right to re-encode your movie for formatting and performance reasons.
- Abstract with detailed description of the contribution (not to exceed 150 words in length)
Submit your entry here.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding your submission.